What Business Leaders Can Do
As a business leader, you have a powerful voice when it comes to advocating for sound investments in early childhood. Your voice is especially key to protecting early childhood investments in this time of difficult state budget decisions.
As a business leader, in this time of economic and budget stress, your voice is key to protecting and strengthening early childhood investment.
Materials For Making the Business Case
- NM Statement of Principles for Early Childhood Investment
- PAES: Business Case Statement
- The Case for the Energy Industry
- The Case for Human Resource Professionals
- The Case for Chamber of Commerce Members
(Talking points:click here)
- The Case for Manufacturers