The mission of the New Mexico Early Childhood Development Partnership is to create the public awareness and political will for investments in early childhood care and education in New Mexico.
Core Features of Our Work
- Long-term policy vision while pursuing short-term agenda
- Commitment to and expertise in early childhood
- A leader among advocates and decision-makers
- Advance policy advocacy at multiple levels using legislative, executive and administrative strategies
- Cultivate, engage and align multiple champions